ENROLL YOUR STUDENT NOW FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR!
Our goal this year is to have our students physically present in school every day. With this being said, we will have some guidelines on how we will operate on a daily basis to create a healthy environment for each classroom and all school facilities. Please be patient with us, and pray for us. As we navigate through this together, we may need to make some adjustments. New information may change our guidelines as new government guidelines are updated.
· Our staff will take your child’s temperature before entering the classroom. Faculty and staff will also have their temperature checked daily.
· If your child has a fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, please keep your child home.
· We will physically distance as much as possible in classrooms, restrooms, and the lunch area.
· We will use outdoor spaces when possible and weather permitting.
· We will limit visitors entering the building and require masks of all who visit the buildings.
· Face coverings are recommended but may be difficult to implement for younger children.
· Staff will attempt to wear masks when not teaching and especially when personally communicating with parents before and after school.
· If your child has a fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, please keep your child at home.
· Temperature checks will be taken for each student before entering the classroom. We will give more details on how/where temperature stations will be. Faculty and staff will have their temperature taken as well.
· Our classrooms will be organized so young people will be distanced approximately six feet apart.
· Masks are recommended but not always possible.
· Lockers will be off limits. Appropriate books should be brought from home to class each day.
· Masks will be required while being served or working in the kitchen.
· Staggered lunch times will be scheduled to help with social distancing.
· Gym classes: The students will be able to use the restrooms and shower stalls to change clothes. We will operate a staggered change out process so that social distancing can be maintained in the dressing areas. Activities are planned with six feet distancing between children as much as possible. Using the outdoors when possible and weather permitting will provide appropriate distancing.
· Dismissal: Elementary will be dismissed as we have in the past but using both sides of the hallway to properly distance children.
· Dismissal: Jr. & Sr. High students will be dismissed from their homerooms as their names are called.